The Novus computing tech tree improves the power of their viruses and makes them spread more quickly and allows you to shut down infected enemy units
This will show how you advance down this tech tree by a chart.
Suite 1 Edit
- Rapid Patching - Patch system global cooldown timer is reduced by 30%.
- Viral Contagion - The Novus Electronic Virus can now spread itself to other nearby enemy units and structures.
Cost - 1,000
Time - 00:35
Suite 2 Edit
- Call Hero: Vertigo - Vertigo can now utilize its abilities to add a statistical advantage for a favorable outcome.
- Patch: Viral Reboot - Every enemy unit and structure infected with a virus is forced to shut down completely for the duration of the patch.
- Patch: Reboot - Removes all negative effects from all Novus units and structures. During Reboot phase all units and structures are inactive.
Cost - 1,500
Time - 00:50
Suite 3 Edit
- Improved Manipulation - Hackers gain Multitasking, allowing them to Lockdown multiple targets. Field Inverter shields upgraded to redirect incoming projectiles.
- Patch: Viral Cascade - All enemy units within a Novus flow transmission radius are instantly virally infected.
Cost - 2,000
Time - 1:10
Suite 4 Edit
- Viral Magnetics - Upgrades EM Destabilizer super weapon to instantly virally infect enemy units and structures when used for attack.
Cost - 3,000
Time - 1:30
|This article is a stub and is incomplete
You can help the Universe At War by expanding it