The Constructor is the primary Novus builder. It creates structures by spraying nanites towards the build site. These nanites are able to then construct the building in question. The stream needs to remain constant in order to fully build a structure. Up to three Constructors may participate to increase build speed. This unit has no attack. Instead, it can repair units and structures. Doing so costs resources. Constructors are immune to mind control and Amplifier lockdown.
Max. Speed: 1.3
Armor: Novus Infantry Heavy
Crush Defense: 30
Crush Power: 4
Flow-capable: Yes (uses flow autonomously)
Method: Built by Command Core
Flow Generator (requires Command Core)
Flow Conduit (requires Command Core)
Recycling Center (requires Flow Generator)
Robotic Assembly Plant (requires Flow Generator)
Vehicle Assembly Plant (requires Flow Generator, Recycling Center)
Aircraft Assembly Plant (requires Flow Generator, Recycling Center)
Science Center (requires Flow Generator, Recycling Center)
Redirection Turret (requires Science Center)
EM Destabilizer (requires Science Center)
Black Hole Generator (requires Science Center with Singularity Compressor)
Effect: Harmful status effects are lost when the flow network is used
Method: Research Flow Branch Suite 3
Effect: Price reduced by 25%
Method: Research Nanotech Branch Suite 4
Effect: Flow speed increased by 50%
Method: Research Flow Branch Suite 1
Some quotes may not be used ingame.
- My designs are impeccable.
- Built to order.
- I build for Novus.
- Would you like that in red? Blue?
- Ready for assembly.
- Let me recycle this.
- They could serve a greater purpose.
- One can never have enough spare parts.
- Repurposing them.
- I will put it on my schedule.
- What a waste of good matter.
- From their remains, we will create anew.
- It is easier to destroy than to create.
- This just won't do.
- They will be put to better use.
- Of course.
- Is that where you'd like to build?
- Exquisite view.
- Eminent domain.
- I will build anywhere.
- Oh, I'll hurry then.
- Yes, yes!
- Over there?
- Is that all you want?
- Locating coordinates.
- Under construction.
- Breaking ground.
- Ironic. My creations, used for destruction.
- Are the plans in order?
- Insufficient build space.
- I will need more space than that.
- I cannot work in these conditions.
- My designs are not negotiable.
- I have completed this structure.
- This work of art is done.
- I give you another masterpiece.
- Efficiently completed.
|This article is a stub and is incomplete
You can help the Universe At War by expanding it