The Hacker is a support unit for Novus. It is insignificant, meaning enemy units and turrets will not attack it autonomously. It cannot attack. Instead, it can lockdown an enemy unit to prevent it from moving or take control of an enemy turret (range 0-175). It is immune to mind control and Amplifier ability lockdown.
Max. Speed: 1.4
Armor: Novus Infantry Heavy
Crush Defense: 10
Crush Power: 4
Method: Built by Robotic Assembly Plant
Effects: Emits a pulse that:
-Cleanses friendly objects of mind control and virus infections
-Strips enemy objects of cloaking, mirages, and phasing
Effect: Damages target infected enemy and nearby enemies and cleanses them of the virus. If targeted on the main part of a Hierarchy walker any hardpoints that are infected will be damaged and cleansed also.
Splash Radius: 100
Splash Damage: 200
Special: Target must be infected by a virus
Effect: Lockdown affects multiple targets
Method: Research Computing Branch Suite 3
Effect: Harmful status effects are lost when the flow network is used
Method: Research Flow Branch Suite 3
Effect: Price reduced by 25%
Method: Research Nanotech Branch Suite 4
Effect: Flow speed increased by 50%
Method: Research Flow Branch Suite 1
Damage vs. ArmorEdit
|Alien Structure Heavy||1.25||270|
|Novus Structure Heavy||1.2||264|
|Masari Structure Heavy||1.2||264|
|Walker Hardpoint Armor||1.3||286|
Some quotes may not be used ingame.
- No system is safe. (Also said by hackers in Command and Conquer: Generals)
- Would you like to play a game? (Possibly taken from the movie War Games)
- I can hack it.
- I'm the ghost in their machine. (Reference to the novel, I-Robot)
- It's all just ones and zeros.
- Their password is mine.
- Protocol links established.
- I'm onto them.
- Try to trace this.
- Crunching their code.
- Crushing their system.
- I'll break them down.
- Bypassing security.
- Always change your password.
- Logging them out.
- Be there in a click.
- It's a binary response.
- I was in the middle of something . . .
- Is there a socket there?
- Physical movement is overrated.
- You're restricting my bandwidth.
- Instructions received.
- Of course.
- Proceeding to target zone.
- Logic bombs away.
- Infecting host.
- They didn't update their definitions.
- Detonating virus.
- Some animations that were not used in the game suggest that it was going to have a gun or it might be a modified human soldier and that they never took out that animation though it is rarerly seen in-game.
|This article is a stub and is incomplete
You can help the Universe At War by expanding it