The Quantum tech tree provides several extremely powerful weapons later in it's research, but early on it's upgrades are much more specific not quite as useful as the other two branches. This branch provides several offensive upgrades, such as Phase Tanks, Mind and Machine Control Magnets, and explosive plasma for all units that use it (Grunts, Lost Ones, Phase Tanks, and the Walkers. It also privides Monoliths and Lost Ones with phasing and walkers with other defensive upgrades. At Suite 2, it grants access to Kamal Re'x.
This will show how you advance down this tech tree by a chart.
Suite 1 Edit
- Phase Modules - Equips the Lost Ones and Monoliths with Quantum Phase Modules. Phased units can pass through solid surfaces, but cannot affect the world around them.
- Mental Frequency - Modifies the Detection Drone's Pulse frequencies to disrupt any mind-control effects on allies in the area by matching certain brainwave patterns.
Suite 2 Edit
- Call Hero: Kamal Re'x - All hail Kamal Re'x, Under-Seer of Hierarchy Remote Mining Operations! May he now join the battle, and ensure victory over our foes!
- Hardpoint: Phase Tank Pod - Phase Tank Pods enhance the Assembly Walker's teleportation conduits, allowing them to now beam down these dangerous vehicles.
- Fast Ordering - Modifies carve routines of Glyph Carvers to complete glyphs 25% faster.
Suite 3 Edit
- Quantum Ordnance - Issues volatile and explosive Quantum Plasma weaponry to all existing plasma-carrying units increasing damage by 20%.
- Molecular Armor - Increases density of hardpoint armor by 50%, dramatically reducing the damage taken by enemy attacks. Applies specifically to Habitat, Assembly and Science Walkers.
Suite 4 Edit
- Hardpoint: Targeting Jammer - Allows installation of Targeting Jammers on Science Walkers, which obscure and confound enemy targeting systems and visual sensors.
- Hardpoints: Mind Magnet and Machine - Authorizes using both the Mind and Machine Magnet hardpoints, for controlling organics or vehicles and robots, respectively.
|This article is a stub and is incomplete
You can help the Universe At War by expanding it